We provide this service for Insurance Companies or their Subrogation Attorneys only.
The basic preliminary investigations are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility in the collection of insurance liability, surety or bond claim matters.
Our investigation can include Subject Identification2, Employment2, or Source of Income2, Real Property6, and more.
Call or email our office so we can discuss your particular requirements.
Certain restrictions apply.Please see information below.
Fee: Call for Prices
Approximate turnaround time: 3 to 7 working days.
Call us with any questions.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available at $35.00 per county.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the exact name and address. Additional searches are available at $20.00 per name and address. Additional charges of $20.00 per vehicle plate will be applied to identify any vehicles located.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched for $35.00 per index.
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
* The above fees are quoted for California only. Other states may be searched, however, prices may vary. Please call for a quote.