If you’re in need of a due diligence for service of process by publication, we can accommodate your request. All work is done by a licensed investigator. We exercise due diligence by making the necessary search requirements to locate the defendant per the methods available in the Code of Civil Procedure (CCP) 415.10 – 415.50.
A due diligence search is required for all courts. The search includes Registrar of Voters, real and personal property assessment rolls and telephone directories. Some courts also require a Department of Motor Vehicles search and a postal authorities search. This declaration must be done under the penalty of perjury.
In some situations, the court may require a due diligence declaration from the process server showing his attempts and the reasons for lack of service; such as the address for the defendant is not valid or the defendant is evading service.
Certain restrictions apply.Please see information below.
Fee: Call for Prices
Approximate turnaround time: 2 to 5 working days.
Call us with any questions.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available at $35.00 per county.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the exact name and address. Additional searches are available at $20.00 per name and address. Additional charges of $20.00 per vehicle plate will be applied to identify any vehicles located.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched for $35.00 per index.
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
* The above fees are quoted for California only. Other states may be searched, however, prices may vary. Please call for a quote.