Our extensive asset liability searches are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and to identify assets for seizure. These reports may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
This search includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Subject Identification (i.e., Name, DOB, SSN, DL)2, Employment or Source of Income, Corporate/Limited Partnership/Fictitious Name Search, Real Estate Search6, Motor Vehicle Ownership3, Professional Licenses and Board of Equalization2, UCC Filings, Civil Litigation Search (Superior Level Only)2, Bankruptcies, Tax Liens and Judgments, and Credit Review and Analysis5.
Certain restrictions apply.Please see information below.
Fee: Call for Prices
Approximate turnaround time: 5 to 15 working days.
Call us with any questions.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available at $35.00 per county.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the exact name and address. Additional searches are available at $20.00 per name and address. Additional charges of $20.00 per vehicle plate will be applied to identify any vehicles located.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched for $35.00 per index.
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
* The above fees are quoted for California only. Other states may be searched, however, prices may vary. Please call for a quote.