Our basic asset liability searches are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and to identify assets for seizure. These reports may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
This investigation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Subject Identification (i.e., Name, DOB, SSN, DL)2, Source of income2, Real estate search6, Motor Vehicle Ownership3, Watercraft, Aircraft, Corporate/Limited Partnership/Fictitious Name Search, Civil Litigation Search(Superior Level Only)4, UCC Filings, and Credit Review and Analysis5.
Certain restrictions apply.Please see information below.
Fee: Call for Prices
Approximate turnaround time: 5 to 10 working days.
Call us with any questions.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available at $35.00 per county.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the exact name and address. Additional searches are available at $20.00 per name and address. Additional charges of $20.00 per vehicle plate will be applied to identify any vehicles located.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched for $35.00 per index.
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
* The above fees are quoted for California only. Other states may be searched, however, prices may vary. Please call for a quote.